Denali USA Auto’s Seekin45 Microfiber clay towel with the high-tech polymerized rubber clay applied on one side, It can easily grabs all the above surface paints, dust and all contaminants, Leaving you with beautiful and smooth paint surface.
If you have any question please call us 714-782-6722 or email to email@example.com
- Wash Vehicle surface to remove large particles.
- We towel and surface with water. Clay lubricant or non-alkaline soap
- Gently rub clay side of towel across the free of loose particles to avoid scratching.
- Within seconds, the paint will be clean.
- Use the microfiber side of towel to wipe away excess moisture and remove any streaks.
- Do not use with any soaps containing lye.
- Do not use in direct sunlight or on surface exceeding 120F
- Hand wash with cool water after use and lay flat to dry
- Keep clay towel away from direct heat.
- Saves Time: Showroom shine in half the time. Denali USA Auto’s Seekin45 Clay Towel help cut the time in half in compare to using traditional clay bar.
- Better Products: Denali USA Auto’s Seekin45 clay towels use 10% more clay on the microfiber towel than any average brands on the market. We welcome you try and compare.
- Functions: The clay towel safely and easily removes paint overspray, airborne deposits, grains of metal, bug splatter, sticky tar rail dust, tree sap and more.
- Long lasting: Denali USA Auto’s Seekin45 clay towel can be used more than 60 times (depends on size and condition of the car)
- Easy to clean: Just rinse it with cold water and lay flat to dry and it will be ready for storage.
- High-tech: polymerized rubber clay applied on one side and microfiber towel on the other side.
- Size: 11.8”x11.8”