Three different bristle materials cover a wide variety of surfaces and applications. Plastic bristles are easy on finished surfaces making them ideal for sweeping away dirt and debris from around interior door panels, trim pieces, dashboards, and crevices where panels meet. Copper brushes clean unfinished metal parts like screw threads, connection terminals, and cutting tools without damaging surfaces or fine features. Iron bristles deliver scrubbing power for removing loose paint, scale, and rust from metal parts. Comfortable and easy to hold, the fingergrip polymer handles offer sure control, even with wet hands.
If you have any question please call us 714-782-6722 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our brush can be use metal surface wood surface and marble surface to help remove rust corrosion and paint. These brushes can be applied to narrow space and hard to reach areas.
- Package includes 3 different level brushes :Plastic brushes/Iron brushes/Copper brushes.
- Not easy to damage and can last for a long time use.
- Convenient to store with a hole on the end of the wire brush handle. You can hang them after use, do not worry about losing them.
- The handle is made of plastic, comfortable to hold. The convex groove on the handle ensures you to control the brush easily.